We are looking for motivated individuals to perform computer related tasks in the fabrication of orthodontic appliances. Work requires a high degree of skill and precision while being able to thrive in a fast-paced, highly productive manufacturing environment. Proficient computer skills, understanding of computer networks, and the ability to visualize, manipulate, and work with 3D images a must. 3D Models are manufactured using multiple 3D printing technologies and point cloud data/CGI through various software programs. If you have experience operating a 3D printer or utilizing CAD/CAM software like Netfabb, 3Shape, or SolidWorks, this might be the position for you!
- Flexible schedule totaling 40 hours
- Lab is open Mon-Thu 8:30am – 5:30pm, Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm
- High school diploma, GED equivalency, or currently enrolled.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Ability to work between multiple software platforms.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time while performing repetitious tasks.
- Mechanical thinking and ability a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret Doctor instructions as well as follow detailed instructions.
- Must possess a positive attitude and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to understand that outstanding product quality is an absolute must.
- Must pass a drug test, upon request.
- Valid US checking account to be paid by direct deposit.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- Medical Insurance (after 90 days)
- Short-term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance Policies (after 90 days)
- Paid Vacations (after 1 year)
- Paid Holidays (after 30 days)
- 401(k) Retirement Plans (after 1 year when next enrollment period opens)
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER