We are looking for motivated individuals to perform Production Support related tasks in the fabrication of orthodontic appliances. Work requires a high degree of skill and precision while being able to thrive in a fast-paced, highly productive manufacturing environment. This job will cover several areas of the lab may not be limited to Production Support, and/or production related tasks.
- Flexible schedule to be determined totaling 40 hours.
- Lab is open Mon-Thu 8:30am – 5:30pm, Fri 8:30am – 5:00pm
- High school diploma, GED equivalency, or currently enrolled.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Ability to sit or stand and work for extended periods of time while performing repetitious tasks.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret Doctor instructions as well as follow detailed instructions.
- Must possess a positive attitude and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to understand that outstanding product quality is an absolute must.
- Must pass a drug test, upon request.
- Valid US checking account to be paid by direct deposit.
- May be required to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- Medical Insurance (after 90 days)
- Short-term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance Policies (after 90 days)
- Paid Vacations (after 1 year)
- Paid Holidays (after 30 days)
- 401(k) Retirement Plans (after 1 year when next enrollment period opens)
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER